Monday, December 19, 2011

Introduction

This is going to be my new blog about books. Since this is only going to be an introduction to who I am and what sort of things that I like. Right now I am a recent college graduate waiting to turn twenty one. I love to read, and have a degree in History and so I love Historical Fiction books. My mother is a bookseller and my sister is an English teacher which is how I found my love of books.

I have started to come out of my comfort zone as far as books go, I usually don't read a lot of factual books or memoirs, but I have started to, and I really love it. I listen to audiobooks when I'm driving and occasionally when I work out. I do still love to read and do it any chance that I get. This Christmas I will be getting a Nook and I will be blogging plenty about my new Nook and what its like.

While I get to the ends of the books I'm currently reading, I will update you on previous books that Ive read, and offer some books that fit the season.

Right now I am in the process of reading Angelology by Danielle Trussoni, Plague and Fire by James Mohr and Far from Here by Nicole Baart.



You can Follow me on Twitter http://twitter.com/fireflyflames and add me on Goodreads!

I look forward to being a trusted site for what books to read!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...