Today I have a super special treat today. Today I have Megan Miranda, author of Fracture, Vengeance, and Hysteria. Today we're promoting Vengeance which is the companion to Fracture told instead of the point of view of Decker, Delaney's neighbor who saved her life.
Here's a little about Fracture:
Here's a little about Fracture:
Eleven minutes passed before Delaney Maxwell was pulled from the icy waters of a Maine lake by her best friend Decker Phillips. By then her heart had stopped beating. Her brain had stopped working. She was dead. And yet she somehow defied medical precedent to come back seemingly fine. Everyone wants Delaney to be all right, but she knows she's far from normal. Pulled by strange sensations she can't control or explain, Delaney finds herself drawn to the dying. Is her altered brain now predicting death, or causing it?
Then Delaney meets Troy Varga, who recently emerged from a coma with similar abilities. At first she's reassured to find someone who understands the strangeness of her new existence, but Delaney soon discovers that Troy's motives aren't quite what she thought. Is their gift a miracle, a freak of nature-or something much more frightening?
For fans of best-sellers like Before I Fall and If I Stay, this is a fascinating and heart-rending story about love and friendship and the fine line between life and death.
And here you can learn more about Vengeance:
Falcon Lake wants vengeance. And so, it seems, does someone else... An intense, heart-rending psychological thriller to accompany the chilling and seductive Fracture
When Decker drags his best friend Delaney’s lifeless body out of the frozen lake, he makes a deal: Anyone but her. Everyone but her. The lake releases her. It takes another...
All their friends blame Delaney for Carson’s death. But Decker knows the truth: Delaney is drawn to those who are dying, and she would have tried to help Carson.
Or so Decker believes until a body lies in front of him in a pool of water on his kitchen floor. Until he sees in Delaney’s eyes that she knew this would happen too – and she said nothing. Until he realises it isn’t the lake that is looking for revenge – Delaney is part of someone else’s plan.
This powerful and emotionally charged psychological thriller follows Megan Miranda’s stunning debut Fracture.
Top Ten People Delaney Would Save
Thank you for having me on your blog!
Delaney would try to save…..
10. Superman, because if she can save him, then he can save a ton more. And that seems logical.
9. Einstein. I mean, if anyone can figure out what’s going on with her, it’s him, right?
8. The doctors who didn’t give up on her, despite what they believed, who always hold out hope for the miracle.
7. All the friends who rescued her from the ice, because she wishes life were fair like that.
6. Dylan Thomas. There’s something about some of his poems that speaks to her, that makes her think he could explain something to her, help her understand.
5. Marie Curie, who got dealt a really unfair hand—dying as a result of exposure to her own scientific discoveries. Delaney’s pretty sure karma got that one seriously wrong.
4. Victor Hugo, because she’s got some serious questions about one of his books.
3. The friend she couldn’t, because then none of this would be happening, she’s pretty sure
2. Her family. Because.
1. Decker. For all the reasons.
Thanks so much for stopping by and be sure to check out Fracture and Vengeance if you haven't already done so! Thank you so much for Bloomsbury, the publisher of these wonderful books for having me on this tour!