Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday (#2)

Well, hello there! Long time no see. It's been a while and I have no one to blame but myself. Thank you, Nicole for being a co-blogger with the patience of a saint.

I love book recs (especially the anticipation of books I truly MUST read) and I love lists, so posting this particular TTT was a no-brainer. And of course, I'm really curious to see what other books made it to your Top Ten Tuesdays. Can't wait to discuss!

Thanks to The Broke and the Bookish for hosting!

Top Ten Books People Have Been Telling Me That I  MUST Read

I intern at Bloomsbury and I  am still fifty pages in. 
This was on my Summer TBR list.  I just bought it. Gaby made me. 
Bad writer. Bad reader. 
The whole world pretty much told me to read it. 
I kind of feel guilty for never having read this in school.
I get yelled at whenever I tell a fellow blogger I haven't read this. 

I'll get to it eventually....
Nicole, Hannah and Gaby recc'd this to me. 



I LOVED Scorpio Races so reading her other books is a given, right?

Kind of kicking myself in the butt for not having read this. 





10 comments:

  1. Grave Mercy! The Book Thief! The Raven Boys! CODE NAME VERITY! Oh my. You have such wonderful adventures in your future.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I cannot wait to read some of these...even if they break my heart.

      Delete
  2. EVERYONE has Throne of Glass on their list! We should just do a mass read along lol
    Great list!

    Here's My TTT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We have a lot of similar books! We really should do a mass reading of some of these.

      Delete
  3. I picked up Grave Mercy because it was on sale at my local bookstore and I just totally fell in love! I don't know how accurate or inaccurate the historical background is but I loved it. I also just finished reading The Archived and wow the world was so unique and hauntingly beautiful :) I hope you read both of these soon!

    Eileen @ BookCatPin

    PS. I love how pink your blog is ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you liked them! I've heard great things about both. And haha, thank you. I wish I could take credit but it's all Nicole and our blog designer. :)

      Delete
  4. I second throne of glass! People keep telling me to read Cinder and I'm going to, but I'm not excited about it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want to read the Great Gatsby also! I heard it's an all time classic!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...