Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Waiting on Wednesday #3 (It's been a while...)


Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly feature hosted by Jill at Breaking The Spine that highlights upcoming books readers are anticipating the most!

Guys, I feel like Waiting on Wednesday might as well be now titled Waiting on BEA because I have a feeling a chunk of my books will be there--hopefully!

This week I'm waiting on EVERYTHING, EVERYTHING by Nicola Yoon. 

The book's vibrant cover and promising--and unique-- premise are giving me all the grabby hands. I've heard wonderful things about it so far and am so looking forward getting a copy. 

What are you waiting on?
Brianna

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to read this one too! I hope we both enjoy it.
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank for sharing information in the website,i'm very like after reading
    obat pelancar susah buang air besar tradisional

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...