Sunday, September 2, 2012

Showcase Sunday #6

Showcase Sunday is a meme hosted by Vicki over at Books, Biscuits, and Tea. Showcase Sunday is a chance for us bloggers to share with you, our readers, what we have gotten recently. I don't often get any new books because I have a hard enough time keeping up with ones that I already have, but this week a got a whole lot of new books that I felt I should share. 


Ps. I totally hate the screen caps that Youtube picks, they are just awful.

The books:

Something Like Normal by Trish Dollar
Slide by Jill Hathaway
The Waiting Sky by Laura Zeilin
All These Things I've Done by Gavrielle Zevin
The Eleventh Plague by Jeff Hirsch
Likely Story! by David Van Etten
A Need So Beautiful by Suzanne Young
The Memory Thief by Emily Colin
How to Save a Life by Sara Zarr
Irises by Francisco X Stork
Survive by Alex Morell
If I Lie by Corrine Jackson
From What I Remember by Stacy Kramer and Valerie Thomas
Mothership by Martin Leicht and Isla Neal
Cold Fury by T. M Goeglein

What did you get this week? Leave a link in the comments!
Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...