Sunday, September 23, 2012

Showcase Sunday #8

Showcase Sunday is a meme hosted by Vicki over at Books, Biscuits, and Tea. Showcase Sunday is a chance for us bloggers to share with you, our readers, what we have gotten recently. I don't often get any new books because I have a hard enough time keeping up with ones that I already have, but this week a got a whole lot of new books that I felt I should share. 





Books this week:

Send Me a Sign by Tiffany Schmidt
Doomed by Tracy Deebs
Sweet Venom by Tera Lynn Childs
Sweet Shadows by Tera Lynn Childs
Artemis Fowl by Eoin Colfer
If I Stay by Gayle Foreman
Starters by Lissa Price
The Shack by W. Paul Young
PS I Love You by Cecilia Ahern
Forgive My Fins by Tera Lynn Childs
Fins Are Forever by Tera Lynn Childs
Second Chance Summer by Morgan Matson
Alice in Zombieland by Gena Showalter
Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo

And a big thanks to Bloomsbury Publishing for sending me Doomed and Send Me a Sign! You made my mailbox happy!
Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...