Thursday, January 1, 2015

Book Bingo Challenge

It's the start of a new year and I'm here to kick it off right with.....

Last year, I played the Book Bingo Challenge by Random House (both young adult and regular versions) and LOVED IT! It was so much fun and helped me with my "what book should I read next" dilemma. People who know my competitive nature know how much I love these reading challenges so now, this year, I've created my own Book Bingo :) As you can see, I've added my own flair to it ;)  I encourage you to play along and report back to see who can get bingo first!! I'm going for a black out (get the whole board) but will be posting back whenever I get bingo!

You can use my Bingo Board (or your own variation of it if you wish) or any other Bingo Board you can find (as previously stated, Random House has a couple versions, which helped inspire my own board). 

If you choose to participate, please leave comments to keep us updated on your progress. If you have a blog, and choose to keep us posted via your page, leave your url in the comment section so we can follow and cheer along :) Let's make this year the best book-ing year ever!

BOOK READERS OF THE WORLD! I CHALLENGE YOU! MAY THE BEST READER WIN :-D


B
I
N
G
O
“First time for everything”

(First book in a series)
“Out of this world”

(Book set in a different world or country)
“Better than Twilight”

(Book with a love triangle)
“Bibbity Bobbity Boo”

(A book with magic)
”Beginning of a beautiful relationship”

(Book by an author you read for the first time and now love)
“Book hulk”

(Book with more than 500 pages)
“Lions and Tigers and Bears, Oh My”

(Book with non-human characters)
“Beam us up, Scotty”

(Sci-Fi Book)
“The book was better”

(Book that turned into a movie)
“Saving people, hunting things…”

(Paranormal book)
“Dude power”

(Book with a male protagonist)
“OMG BOOK LOVE!”

(Book you fell in love with aka 5/5 star rating)
“Nothing is free”

(Except this space)
“Welcome to Hogwarts”

(Book with mythological creatures)
“Nerds Unite!”

(A graphic novel)
“On Wednesdays, we wear pink”

(Book set in high school)
“Pass the tissues”

(Book that made you cry)
“Let’s get real”

(A non-fiction book)
“Judge a book by it’s cover”

(Book with an amazing cover)
“OK, for a middle book”

(Second book in a series)
“Girl power”

(Book with a female protagonist)
“It all comes down to this”

(Third book in a trilogy)
“Where we are going, we don’t need roads”

(Book set in the future)
“High expectations for men”

(Book where you found your new book boyfriend)
“We do take requests”

(Book recommended by a friend)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...