Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Waiting on Wednesday #1

 Hello all! This is my first Waiting on Wednesday post and I'm so excited to share it with you!! Waiting on Wednesday brought to you by Breaking the Spine.

Winter (The Lunar Chronicles #4) by Marissa Meyer

Publication Date: November 10

Princess Winter is admired by the Lunar people for her grace and kindness, and despite the scars that mar her face, her beauty is said to be even more breathtaking than that of her stepmother, Queen Levana.

Winter despises her stepmother, and knows Levana won’t approve of her feelings for her childhood friend–the handsome palace guard, Jacin. But Winter isn’t as weak as Levana believes her to be and she’s been undermining her stepmother’s wishes for years. Together with the cyborg mechanic, Cinder, and her allies, Winter might even have the power to launch a revolution and win a war that’s been raging for far too long.

Can Cinder, Scarlet, Cress, and Winter defeat Levana and find their happily ever afters?


There are so many reasons why I'm literally biting my nails waiting for this book
1) I love the Lunar Chronicles and just NEED to be rejoined with my favorite characters.
2) THAT COVER!!!!
3) I really am dying to see what happens next. For the last few books, I was able to quickly move onto the next book. This is the first time with this series that I actually have to wait for the book to come out >.<

Like I said, there are so many reasons I am dying to read this book but I'll just leave it with these three for now :) 

Make sure to tell us what you are waiting for!! Leave a comment with the book or a link to your blog and we will be sure to visit!!

2 comments:

  1. I also agree with this book choice, I have yet to read it. Great pick!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm obsessed with the Lunar Chronicles so this book has made it onto a number of my lists :)

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...