Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Waiting on Wednesday (#6)

(Brought to you by Breaking the Spine)

Author: Emma Mills
Goodreads Rating: 3.99
Pages: 272
Release Date: October 13th, 2015
 Devon Tennyson wouldn't change a thing. She's happy watching Friday night games from the bleachers, silently crushing on best friend Cas, and blissfully ignoring the future after high school. But the universe has other plans. It delivers Devon's cousin Foster, an unrepentant social outlier with a surprising talent for football, and the obnoxiously superior and maddeningly attractive star running back, Ezra, right where she doesn't want them first into her P.E. class and then into every other aspect of her life.

Pride and Prejudice meets Friday Night Lights in this contemporary novel about falling in love with the unexpected boy, with a new brother, and with yourself.

I've been getting more and more into contemporary books nowadays and this sounds like it has the potential to be really adorable. I've seen a bunch of people raving about it as well. With all the hype, I'm finding myself getting pretty pumped to read it :)

I'm also curious about the title and how it fits into the story... but that might just be me :)
So tell me.... what are you waiting for???

4 comments:

  1. I love the cover for this one - watercolours! <3 Great pick!

    Check out what I'm waiting on this week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought so too! The cover is so cute <3<3 Thanks for visiting!!!

      Delete
  2. It does sound interesting, i'm another one that is trying to get more into contemporary books. I just haven't read that many of them and therefore don't really know where to begin. Hope you enjoy it!

    Sanna @ Fanciful Fictions

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My first was Hello, I Love You by Katie M. Stout and I liked it (mostly because I'm super into K-Pop) though You and Me and Him by Kris Dinnison was really cute as well :) Just some recommendations ;) Thanks for visiting!

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...