Monday, July 6, 2015

I Got Bingo!


 Hey everyone!!

I just wanted to update you all on my Book Bingo. This is something I was trying out this year and, must admit, have been a little lazy with it (so don't feel bad if you have absolutely no idea what I am talking about. You can find the link to the original post here if you want to take a look at it :) and if you want to join, do it!! There's still 6 months left!!)

Today, I happened to look at my bingo card and noticed I HAD BINGO!! Take a look see!


B
I
N
G
O
“First time for everything”

(First book in a series)

(Antigoddess)
“Out of this world”

(Book set in a different world or country)

(Ink)
“Better than Twilight”

(Book with a love triangle)

(Zodiac)
“Bibbity Bobbity Boo”

(A book with magic)

(Copper Girl)
”Beginning of a beautiful relationship”
(Book by an author you read for the first time and now love)

(The False Prince)
“Book hulk”

(Book with more than 500 pages)
“Lions and Tigers and Bears, Oh My”

(Book with non-human characters)
“Beam us up, Scotty”

(Sci-Fi Book)

(Cress)
“The book was better”

(Book that turned into a movie)
“Saving people, hunting things…”

(Paranormal book)
“Dude power”

(Book with a male protagonist)
“OMG BOOK LOVE!”

(Book you fell in love with aka 5/5 star rating)
“Nothing is free”

(Except this space)
“Welcome to Hogwarts”

(Book with mythological creatures)
“Nerds Unite!”

(A graphic novel)

(Teen Titans: Beast Boys and Girls)
“On Wednesdays, we wear pink”

(Book set in high school)

“Pass the tissues”

(Book that made you cry)
“Let’s get real”

(A non-fiction book)
“Judge a book by it’s cover”

(Book with an amazing cover)
“OK, for a middle book”

(Second book in a series)
“Girl power”

(Book with a female protagonist)
“It all comes down to this”

(Third book in a trilogy)
“Where we are going, we don’t need roads”

(Book set in the future)
“High expectations for men”

(Book where you found your new book boyfriend)
“We do take requests”

(Book recommended by a friend)

Now, I'm going to try for a full black out!

So, tell me.... how's your bingo card looking?

If you aren't participating, why not?!? Simply go to the original post (see above), copy and paste the card into a Word document (that's what I've found to be easiest) and start crossing off books as you read them :) I'm going to be referring to books that fill each square in my reviews, and if you do the same, I ask that you leave a comment with either a link to your blog post or telling us what category you filled in with which book :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...