This Wednesday, I'm waiting on...
THE GIRL FROM EVERYWHERE by Heidi Heilig
Expected publication: February 16, 2016
For obvious reasons but also because, in case you can't figure it out:
1. I follow Heidi on Twitter. She's lovely and it makes me want her book a million times more.
2. THE COVER. DUH.
3. The title. I'm a sucker for titles. I've often grumbled over bad titles. I almost didn't watch 'Revenge' because of it's super shitty title, which now I understand as being the only title it can have.
4. The character's name is pretty freaking cool. I also have a thing for character names. They can make or break a book, to be honest.
6. A GUY GAMBLES AWAY HIS DAUGHTER'S EXISTENCE? HOW EPICALLY TRAGIC DOES THAT SOUND?
7. LOVE. TRAVEL. INTRIGUE. I need it now.
So, what are you waiting for?