Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Top 10 Tuesday

 Hey all! Welcome to Top 10 Tuesday at Paperback Princess! Here I'm going to talk about my top 10 my hyped up books I've never read. Top 10 Tuesday is hosted at The Broke and the Bookish if you are interested in joining in the fun :)

Most of these books are hyped up books that I despereately want to read but most often, don't have time to -.-

Now in no particular order...

1) Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn
My friends have bee
n trying to get me to read this since the movie came out. I have a policy of not watching a movie that is based off a book before actually reading the book but haven't gotten around to it. I still have yet to see the movie but the book is definitely on my TBR (and soon) list.

2) Book Thief by Markus Zusak
Another classic book that I hear is so good but haven't had time to read! Hopefully, once my reading pile gets down I will have time to read it.

3) Dorothy Must Die by Danielle Paige
I was present at the BEA where the ARC of this was being given out but sadly wasn't able to obtain it. I now hear so many great things being said about it from friends, other bloggers and even my students! Can't wait to read this (hopefully someday soon).

4) Red Rising by Pierce Brown
Another great book by a great author that I missed out on during previous BEA trips :( I was so sad about not getting this book but eventually just bought a copy myself! Now, it's just finding the time to read it...

5) Heir of Fire by Sarah J. Maas
This is more about the series in general (since the most recent book, A Court of Thorns and Roses, just came out a couple months ago). I'm a little behind the curve with this series since this series is one of my Beach Books (see original post on Beach Books here). But definitely can't wait to read this at the beach in a few weeks!!

6) Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard
This was a book that I came very close to buying without even knowing it was "hyped up". I need a book for a train ride and picked it up along with another book. Sadly, I had to make the tough choice between the two and I chose the shorter one (in hopes of finishing it on my train ride) but I've been
thinking about it ever since.

7 & 8) Fairest and Winter by Marissa Meyer
 I'm including both books since this is another that is more about the series (and I haven't read Fairest yet so it can still count). Can't wait to read Fairest and Winter (coming this November!!!)

9) The Darkest Part of the Forest by Holly Black
Another book I received at my first BEA and never got around to reading -.- I heard so many good things and am so excited to read it!! Not to mention I simply ADORE Holly Black!!

10) The Fill-in Boyfriend by Kasi West
This one actually surprises me, since I am not really into contemporary romances but I read the description while aimlessly wandering around Barnes & Noble one day and found it actually sounded pretty good. Maybe my tastes are changing but I'm really excited for this book!


Well, that's all for this week's Top 10 Tuesday! So, tell me, what's in your top 10? Do we share any in common? If you are a blogger, leave a link to your post and I'll check it out!!



3 comments:

  1. I love "The Book Thief" !! I would highly recommend it! Hope you can get to it soon.

    Check out my TTT post: https://greenishbookshelf.wordpress.com/2015/07/07/top-10-tuesday-hyped-books-ive-never-read/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just bought Gone Girl, but I haven't been able to read it yet! Well, I'm definitely planning on reading it now!

    Here's my Top Ten Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great list. The Book Thief is one of my favorite books ever. I also really liked Gone Girl.

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...