Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Waiting On Wednesday #6







Waiting On Wednesday #6




This week's Waiting On Wednesday comes from a place of desperation, longing and need.

I need THE WINNER'S KISS by Marie Rutkoski. Please and thank you.

March 1, 2016 is way too far away.

And some spoiler-y comments:

1. What do you think that Kestrel isn't holding the sword in this cover but almost shying away from it?
2. Does this mean she has to choose to act again or that someone else will act on her behalf?
3. Is there any meaning to the dress meaning crimson?
4. Why can't I have this book now?

4 comments:

  1. I've heard so much about this series, but I have yet to read it!!!! I have to pick this book up soon and discover what the hype is all about. I'm so happy I've got just about a year to do it, so then one day this can be on my WoW :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I definitely WANT this book!! In fact, I have to start from the beginning of this series. I've heard SO many great things about these books, too! This an AWESOME choice!! Thanks for sharing! Happy Reading, and thanks for commenting on my WOW!! : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to start this series . . . like yesterday.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...